Tour the Milwaukee River and see the city from a whole new perspective. Whether you’re just visiting Milwaukee, recently moved, or have lived here your entire life – you’re guaranteed to walk away from a Duffy boat rental with a new appreciation for our city and for the Milwaukee River.
Our Duffy Boat rentals run daily – we launch from the Cooperage Building (home of the new Boone & Crocket location and Taco Moto). We also have staff at the Harp docks to catch you if you want to make a pit stop there! Rentals are 90 minutes long, but we do allow for additional time to be added to the tours. Please contact us to set this up, it’s dependent on the rental schedule for that specific day.
*Renters just need to be 25 – please note if born after Jan 1st, 1989 or later, you need a boaters safety license, which can be done online right HERE.*
Small groups welcome, rentals are priced per person, 4 person minimum, 12 person maximum.
A Little About the Boats:
- + Luxury boats
- + Easy to drive – like driving a golf cart OR rent a skipper
- + Fits up to 12 passengers
- + BYOB – Bring Your Own Beer + Wine + Snacks
- + Boats come with Bluetooth sound systems and coolers filled with ice
- + Eco-Friendly (certified zero emissions) and quiet!
- + Rentals are 90 minutes long, you can add time
- + Family friendly. Bring the kids!
Saturdays and Holidays: $40 per person (6 person minimum on Saturday Rentals)
Fridays and Sundays: $35 per person
Mon- Thursday: $25 per person
Kids are $10 cheaper than the adult rate.
Flexible Headcount Adjustments — Need to add or subtract from your group size? Not a problem we can adjust at check-in.