Tour the Milwaukee River and see the city from a whole new perspective. Whether you’re just visiting Milwaukee, recently moved, or have lived here your entire life – you’re guaranteed to walk away from a Duffy boat rental with a new appreciation for our city and for the Milwaukee River.
Our Duffy Boat rentals run daily – we launch from the Cooperage Building (home of the Boone & Crocket patio bar and the Taco Moto food trucks). We also have staff at the Harp docks to catch you if you want to make a pit stop there! Choose your rental duration, 2 hours or 2.5 hours , but we do allow for additional time to be added to the tours. .
*Renters just need to be 25 – please note if born after Jan 1st, 1989 or later, you need a boaters safety license, which can be done online right HERE.,*
Boats can fit up to 12 people, but are still intimate and fun for smaller groups too.
A Little About the Boats:
- + Luxury boats
- + Easy to drive – like driving a golf cart OR rent a skipper
- + Fits up to 12 passengers
- + BYOB – Bring Your Own Beer + Wine + Snacks
- + Boats come with Bluetooth sound systems and coolers filled with ice
- + Eco-Friendly (certified zero emissions) and quiet!
- + Rentals can be 2 hours or 2.5 hours, you pick!
- + Family friendly. Bring the kids!
The boats are fun and intimate with 4 people, and fun and spacious with 10-12 people.
2 Hour Rentals:
$499- Saturdays & Holidays
$399- Friday’s & Sunday’s
$199- Early Bird -Mon-Thursday departures from 9am-2pm
2.5 Hour Rentals:
$599- Saturdays & Holidays
$499- Friday’s & Sunday’s
$249- Early Bird -Mon-Thursday departures from 9am-2pm
Adding on Time:
We will let you know upon arrival is there is an option to add on time. You can decide while on the boat.